Wednesday, June 1, 2022

WELCOME TO MY MULTI-MEDIA DEVELOPMENT under Domain Course 2 (Graphics & Visual Computing)


This activity on  Development of MULTI-MEDIA  like :BACK-DROPS/ POSTERS/PORTFOLIOS, Computer Aided Instructions (CAI)) using different kinds of Multi-Media Software E.g. Filmora, Canva, Photoshop, Authorware, Google Sketch-up, Etc.  aims to  Encourage creativity, reflection, and confidence through the use of multimedia presentations. It helps Students under Domain Course 2 (Graphics & Visual Computing) to utilize available resources via online/offline in learning and developing knowledge and skills in Multimedia applications.



Introduction

Hello there! The name's Rustom Balin and this is my blog. I am a college student at Pangasinan State Univeristy - Lingayen Main Campus under College of Computing Science taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. I am turning 22 this 9th of May. I love colors that does have blue on them like skyblue, cyan, darkblue, deepblue, and so on. The reason why I love it because I am fallen inlove with the sky and the ocean and I know that I am brave and dedicated. Blue represents introspective journeys and symbolizes wisdom and depth of understanding. But blue is also a symbol of depression and the depths of the human psyche.

I am student in the morning and afternoon while at the evening and dawn, I am a call center agent. Part-timing is very common during college years but in my case I have been working at night since my grade 1o junior highschool years. I have also part-time job during summer at Pangasinan PESO as an Administrative Aide, I am a SPES Worker. Within my part-time and full-timing at BPO and Pangasinan PESO, I save some of the money I recieve as my wage and I used it to open a business which is selling eggs. Despite I am a student and a  call center at night time, I am also a full-time business owner. A bit risky to have many things under my mind to handle but still I'm fighting. The reason why I am in this kind of set up because my father doesn't have a job since I go to college and my mom wage is not enough to cater my needs at school. But atleast I am enjoying what I am doing right now but sometimes sad thoughts are going to my mind like why are other students like me doesn't have to work to go to college and they are enjoying going to places during vacation and I am here working and thinking how to save money. It sadden me some of the times when I have time to reflect on myself but I don't give a freaking give up and I still fight and hoping that some day I will experience the true meaning of life.

A lot of us are facing different kinds of struggles and challenges on our daily life so we must face them and fight them in order to succeed and reach our goals in life. Keep Fighting! AJA!


ALL ABOUT MY BLOG

This blog contains all my activities and achievements during my college days as per our professor instructed me and my fellow classmates to do so. You can notice some of the certificates and awards that I received are local or national. Some of the awards will be posted is not familliar to you. 

The activities that I did will be posted doesn't intend to mock or to offend someone, it's pure homework only. The activities are random and not in order. 

Please understand that I am still a student and doesn't likely to produce a high level products and ideas.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment